Just recently finished putting together my new home theater. After reading numerous forums, I'm concerned that perhaps I bought an underpowered receiver for my setup. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

I currently have a Denon AVR-1910 driving 2 M22's, 2 QS4's and a VP150 center channel. My room size is 11ft X 13ft X 7ft (a little over 1000 cubic feet), listening area is about 11 feet from front speakers.

The AVR-1910 seems to have no problems driving these speakers at high levels in this room...and the sound is the best I have ever heard (but I'm very new to this home theater stuff).

The only other Denon receiver that would be within my budget is the AVR-2310. My question for all you knowledgable people is: would I notice a significant improvement in sound quality ($300 worth) moving from the 1910 to the 2310, or is this price difference more features than sound quality? The AVR-1910 has all the features I need (and then some) so I don't know if I can justify the price difference between these two receviers.

Again, any info or advice is appreciated! Thanks!