My wife has a really good friend who is really having some marital problems. Her husband has been secretly meeting a 19 year old girl on a regular basis. While he seems to have an excuse for why they are meeting, my wife's friend is pretty sure that there is more going on than he is admitting. He even has a naked picture of the 19 year old on his cell phone.

Anyway, she is wanting to keep track of his online chatting and facebook stuff, so I got asked about it. I clearly said that I would like to help, but I don't want to get too tangled into all of this. She is a very nice lady, and a great friend of my wife's otherwise I would steer clear.

Anyway, I think that a good Keylogger program would let her find out everything that he is doing online, but there seem to be a lot of them out there, and at $50+ a shot, you can't really just "pick one" and hope for the best.

I know that some people use these for tracking their kids' activities, or maybe had some other need for one, so I am asking here if anyone knows of a good Keylogger that I could recommend to her.

Thanks!

Farewell - June 4, 2020