First of all I'll say that I ALWAYS check the sound set-up previous to watching a movie to see if DTS is an option. If so I swithc to it. If not, I hit play.

Originally Posted By: casey01

I am wondering how people are going to react to the idea of adding even more speakers now that they are labeling this a "9.2" set-up?

9.2? Wow, I wonder if that means they'll be relaying different information to each subwoofer? One in the front of the room and one in the back would be really cool if the bass started in the front and gradually made it's way to the rear of the room.

As it's been said, there aren't many people who actually have a correct 5.1 set-up, let alone expecting the masses to run out and buy two subwoofers! What this means to me is that those of us who are up on all of this stuff are going to become more and more the 'kings of the neighborhood'!!! All our friends will wait to see a major motion picture until it hits Blu-Ray so they can come over and watch it in our HT's because they'll sound even better than at the regular theater! ;\)

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD