Let me first say that I fixed the problem but still would like to know what other my think.

A few days ago I was moving around my EP500 just to see what would sound better. Before I moved the EP500 I turned the receiver off and the T.V also. But I did not turn the EP500 off since I was only moving it a few feet.

Anyway after I was done I was cleaning up the cables and as I was doing that I pulled the power cord out just a little. I heard the sub click as the power stopped, the lite turned orange for a second then was back to the yellow it normally is.

After I was done I did not think about it and went on the net (HTPC) while I was looking around the net I heard a thump like someone was knocking on the wall lightly (sounded like 3-4 quick thumps) then it stopped, after about 2 mins it did it again. This time I got up and put my hand on the sub and about 2mins later, again.

So I turned off the receiver and turned the sub off took all the cords off and waited a sec then plugged them in again and waited, the thump was gone.

As I said before it is now fixed just wanted to know if this has happen to anyone else?