I recently purchased the M22, and to say the least am VERY impressed! I mulled over the decision (buying speakers "ear unheard") for months after first inquiring about the CT60 (and was recommended the M22 or M3- AMie your responsiveness was a large part of my decision!-my post is still on the board BUT a LONG way back!) Anyway, is there any "best range" of toe in or just general placement recommendations for the M22? I am not looking for an exact recommendation, just a general guideline for placement. Also, do you believe that the M22 (or any of your speakers) respond best with solid or stranded speaker cable (or any particular type)?

I recommend these speakers VERY highly to any potential consumers reading this post- Axiom speakers are the real deal. The price/performance ratio of the M22 is Astronomically high, as it is built MUCH better than comparable offerings from the most famous of the British, American, and Canadian speaker manufacturers. Kudos to Axiom for wanting their products to be accesible by ALL consumers interested in quality home audio- not just those with unlimited bank accounts!