Why must they remake movies? We don't need them too they where fine how they are. Do not get me wrong, some of the remakes are good but for every good one there are five others that are a wast of film.

Here is just a few examples of films that where bad or just not that good.

1)The Amityville Horror (2005)
2)The Day the Earth Stood Still (2008)
3)Death Race (2008)
4)How the Grinch Stole Christmas! (2000)
5)The Stepford Wives (2004)

But there are a few that are worth a watch such as.

1)Little Shop of Horrors (1986)
2)Oliver Twist (2005 film)
3)Ocean's Eleven (2001)
4)3:10 to Yuma (2007)

As you can see, it is a mixed bag. I know that some of the movies I put down as bad are still worth watching but fall way short of the first. Just look at the trailer for Nightmare on elm street, that is not Freddy Krueger no way no how, Robert Englund is Freddy. But to be fair the movie is not out so it may be good...

Also movies and T.V are not the only ones that are getting remade, I just saw a post that they will be remaking.....

-Akira
-Ninja Scroll
-Ghost In The Shell

For people that have not seen these anime go out and rent them or at least watch the trailers for them. These are the three anime that I watched as a kid and I don't want it to turn out like Dragon Ball Z turned out, yes I watched the T.V show and I bought them all on VHS many years ago. (Back in the day I thought Highdef D-VHS was going to win out but DVD won.)

But what do I know, most of the time now movies are for 13-17 years. And I don't blame them, most but not all kids are dumb and like shiny things that move fast oh, and they have money lots more then I did as a kid.

Rant over, just hate seeing things I once liked being turn into something else just so kids can hand over there money.

God, I sound like my grandfather, dam kids with there skateboards and youtube and I'm only 30

Last edited by rage96; 12/01/09 04:46 PM.