Does anyone have a recommendation for speakers that will be in an entertainment center. It is going in a master bedroom, and we don't want any speakers out or on furniture. I was thinking of a 3.1 setup.

The furniture the speakers will go in is actually a plasma lift. The spaces for speakers are approximately 8 inches high and 9 inches deep. The width of the space is 32 inches for the center speaker and 18 inches for the two side speakers. For the subwoofer, I'd probably want to put it behind a plant or something to block the view. I won't want to break the bank, but price also will not be a significant driving factor.

I have Axioms in our family room and love them. Doesn't seem there are any that will work for the bedroom. I recognize I am not going to have anything that sounds like the family room, but am just looking to have something better than what I'll get from TV speakers. I know this will not be popular, but I listened to Bose at a Best Buy and they actually sounded pretty good for this purpose. Don't know if they work in an entertainment center, though.

Any and all thoughts are appreciated.