Eric,

When I am watching movies by myself, I try to be courteous to my roommate and neighbors. Whenever I decide to indulge my aural senses, I usually invite my roommate to come enjoy the movie with me. He knows about my new obsession with audio gear and supports this hobby.

As far as my neighbor goes, he is a co-worker of mine and sometimes he plays his audio pretty loud so there is a mutual understanding there. Haha, I just have a feeling he'll be less understanding once I get the new speakers. I just don't try to abuse my privileges. My roommate is also my co-worker and a good friend.

The best thing about all this is the tower is 24/7 and so most of the time we all work opposing shifts, so all I have to do is look out the window for my neighbor's car and I am good to go.

Cb919,

I feel so much more at ease from reading your post. If you say your upgrade was night and day, then I am confident my 606 will be fine. I feel bad because I only had my 606 less than a year and my eyes have already wandered. I need to spend more quality time with her and show her more love.

Jakewash,

From all the positive reviews I've read on these speakers, I really have no doubt I will love these speakers. And it would be pretty hard to find anything close to the quality I read about at the same price. So when I do save up enough money for them, I am just going to order all the speakers at once because I don't want to audition the M60s, fall in love with them, and wait an excruciating 3-4 weeks extra for the rest of the speakers. If I don't like them, shipping won't be so bad for me.

I have been torn for a long while between the M22s, M60s, and M80s. At one point I wanted to save money and go with the M22s but having to get stands for them was a turn off for me. Then I wanted the M80s but they're a bit harder to drive and I don't listen to two channel music so I believe that would be overkill for me. The M60s are easier to drive and will be perfect for my needs.

Seeking

Speakers: Energy RC-70s, RC-LCR, RC-Rs and eD A2-300 x 2.
Receiver: Marantz 6006