I had narrowed my choice of speakers for my two channel playback system down to Gallo Ref3's or offerings from Zu when I stumbled upon the 6moon's review of the M80. Up until then, I had dismissed Axiom as being some consumer grade HT crap, based solely on their low price. I was stuck in audio snob land, believing that decent speakers start around 3k and only go up from there.

Then I researched all the info that's out there (including this forum!) about the Axiom product line. I decided to test the water with the purchase of the M22's, figuring that if they sucked, no big deal, I can send them back.

I was still skeptical up until I inserted the banana plugs into the speakers.

Tomorrow will mark one week since I've had them, and I can say without reservation that they are simply, astoundingly great!

What initially turned me off about Axiom (the ridiculously low price) has now become a badge of pride. The steal that I got them for makes me love them that much more! \:\)

I will be using all Axiom speakers for my home audio now. And that way, I will be able to afford that $10,000 turntable that I want sooner than later!

"Art is making something out of nothing and selling it."
---Frank Zappa