Seeking-

Thought I would also chime in to help alleviate any doubts you may have about buying the M22s. My current setup is similar to jumbo_tron's: M22s, VP150, QS4s, and EP350...all being driven by a "low end" Denon AVR-1910. I've had this setup for about 3 months now and can say that I have absolutely no regrets. I spend at least 2 hours every evening after work either listening to CDs or watching movies...and I'm still find things that amaze me every single day.

Unlike a lot of people on this forum, I'm using this setup in a VERY small dedicated home theater room (1000 cubic feet)...so I really can't comment on how these speakers can fill a large room with sound:

Having said that the M22 is an amazing speaker that, when paired with a sub, fulfills all of my wildest dreams in terms of both music and home theater. I'm not a true audiophile by any means, but I knew immediately just how high of quality these speakers are. I have realized that with the M22s, you do not listen to music, you experience it. I was left breathless last night after listening to The Crystal Method's "Divided by Night" in DTS Neo:6 at some crazy volume (my ears were a bit numb \:\) ). Simply amazing.

As far as home theater, all I can say is that I would much, MUCH rather wait for a movie to be released on Blu-Ray and watch it at home than go to the theater. As others have stated on these forums, the HD audio in Blu-Ray sounds simply incredible. Even my wife, who seriously didn't think that she would notice a difference between our old RCA home theater in a box and the new system has said that she is extremely glad that we upgraded. She has become a self-proclaimed audio "snob" who cringes when watching movies with regular TV speakers.

So, without a doubt, BUY THE M22s! It will be some of the best money you have ever spent!