Seeking,

I realize I am late to this party and you are obviously getting some great help.

I also have the PB12-NSD paired with 22's (the W series however). I was extremely worried as well that a bookshelf was not going to give me what I wanted, as they were being put into a dedicated theater. My room is about 1750 cubic feet, which Axiom stated would be no problem for the 22's to fill.

Well, they weren't kidding. Movies are just amazing. I am using a 5.1 setup with a W150 and QS8's. During the action scenes which get very loud, they hang in there and envelope the entire room with sound without issue. As most of the guys here can attest, I am a perfectionist and am always concered something may not be 100% what it can be. Who wants to spend $2500 and not be satisfied, right? I did have some issues with sub placement, but that was sorted out and now the NSD works with the M22's very well.

I do believe the M60 may be a better choice for two channel, or if your room is more than about 2400 cubic feet. At least I would try the 22's, and if they don't quite do it for you, exchange them for the M60's.