I have an almost finished 13"x15" room in my basement. I never really thought of converting it into a HT room until yesterday. I had the hvac guy over giving me an estimate on redoing my heating and we talked about heating this not yet finished room. Then I saw the picture of BWEASNER's HT room and the wheels started spinning. It will be some time before I will be ready to do this, but I think you may end up seeing a new construction project in a little while. I will have a lot to research. Such as sound proofing projectors etc..

Currently I have the w22s, w150, qs8s and ep500 in my living room. This HT room would provide much more flexibility in terms of speaker placement, sound proofing, less space limitations etc.. I always wondered if I am missing out by not having towers.

I'm wondering in a room of those dimensions 13x15 should I go with towers or stick with m22s? For sub I will go with svs pb13-u.

How much can I expect to spend on a decent 1080p projector? How about screens? Isn't there special paint I could use to just paint the wall? What are the pros and cons of each?

PeachTree 65se, PeachTree D5 and SVS SB1000 - Stereo
M80s, M22s, SVS PB3000