The following may sound like an advertisement, but I have no affiliation with the linked company. Santa Claus brought me a great addition to my home theater room this year. If you have ever considered adding any acoustical treatments to your room but aren't sure if the results will justify the expense, I am strongly encouraging you to give it a try. I added two acoustical panels in the rear corners of my listening room and man what a difference it made. I got them here: ATS Acoustics. The quality is very good, the price was right ($33.95 per panel), the installation was easy, and I am supporting the U.S. economy as these are manufactured in Illinois. The results were much more significant than I expected. The overall clarity is improved and the bass is much tighter. I used the corner brackets and the open backed panels and with shipping the total was a little over $100, but it is easily the best $100 that I have put into my system. If you have reflection issues, room treatment makes a big difference.