Originally Posted By: troyd
Sorry all, I forgot this was the technical forum . I will never post a question like this again.
I am on a few websites trying to gather info so I can make a good selection, given that i plan on spending 5 -6k on a speaker system. Given that the only speakers I can hear are Paradigm and Energy, although I have owned Axiom in the past and am just trying to figure out if there maybe something " better" for that money. But, oh hell no, nothing compares to Axiom in the world and don't try to ask a question or you will get jumped on and pounded if you may think otherwise.

It was in an article I stumbled opon and given that I am NOt, get that NOT a engineer sound or electroni wise, I wanted to post it to see if infact Alan saw this. ALso, his little reply above was not on the post at that site, so was giving a heads up.... I will never do that again. figured they removed it so no one can see the reply.

To future readers ,no need to reply I understand just to reasearch a little longer and not ask stupid questions. Maybe I will go take some university course on sound engineering and electronics like most of you have here.

Your welcome troyd. I appreciate the kind words for the time I took to look up the answer to your question so you wouldn‘t have to wait for Alan or Ian to see it especially considering the Holiday weekend.

Cheers,
Dean

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1