In case anyone was interested in what I ended up with, here is the list of the specific hardware:

Stuff I already had that I'm still using:

Yes, I went for the more expensive Dominator memory. I can't tell you why, but at least it had no errors in MemTest.

The Noctua cooler is 2mm taller than even the Prolimatech Megahalems, so what was I thinking? Ha ha. I took out the side fan on the P193, which I think works, since the cooler pretty much directly pulls from that opening and shoots it out through the other exhaust fans. I'm happy with how quiet the computer is.

I still plan on getting a Blu-ray drive, an HP MediaSmart Server, and a higher-end video card. The video card does fine most of the time, but it does stutter at certain points. I'm not sure if it's the 128-bit bottleneck or not. I'll also probably switch to bigger speakers and sub at some point, since my dad would really like the Audiobytes.

But yeah, I have all of this hardware, so now I need to actually do something productive with it. A coworker asked what I was going to do with my new build, and I told him I needed it for Flash games. He hates me.