Lambo's are generally known more for their radical looks than their driving experience when compared to some of the other exotic cars, although I believe Audi has improved them a lot. When I shopped around for a nice sports/exotic car years ago, a dealer who carried just about everything from A-Z told me to be wary of the Italian exotics as they were very temperamental and prone to very expensive/frequent breakdowns. I guess that's why so many owners just drive them up and down their driveways \:D .

On a different note, there's always a pissing contest as to what is the fastest car. Who knows what "production car" or "street legal" mean anymore? For instance, there are 'Tuner' companies like Ruff who actually get their own serial numbers(not considered a Porsche anymore), so does this make it a production car? What about 9FF ? would a Sledgehammer corvette pass an emissions test?

Personally, the whole fastest(top speed) thing seems kind of pointless to me....afterall Bernd Rosemeyer and Rudolf Caracciola (275 mph/268 mph)were going faster than all of these cars on public roads more than 70 years ago.

Half of communication is listening. You can't listen with your mouth.