hey again everyone, I felt with Bren back in the fold I'd try to sneak back in as well....can never have enough 'tobans on the forum! I have truly hated being out of the loop, but it's been a tough year+: leaving my job of 10 years to take over the family farm, selling a house, building a house, having a baby on the way, moving twice, surviving one of those "worst nightmare" situations, joining just about every local volunteer committee in town (that's what happens to the new guy in a small town), and on and on.....but it's mostly been a lot of fun and I hope I'm able to pop in here a little more often.

I have had a chance to skim through more than 100K unread posts and I thought I'd share a very few of my observations:
-You are all certifiable....but insanely funny
-I must add one more great thing about Canada - Kraft Dinner
-a medusa murse? I thought I was gutsy wearing a pink shirt! \:\) (jk of course CV)
-Rick in your search for a good ole fashioned country band - try Elliot Brood
-Zunior is a helluva good website, but they still don't have anything by Negative Orange \:\)
-I'm happy i'm not the only one who thinks of women's hygiene products when i hear about the latest apple product
-I've missed a lot of birthdays, so happy belated everyone!

"Chickens don't clap."