SO the wife and I went down to harry's HiFi to give a listen to some Grado headphones just a hour ago, and I must say they where worth the money (I did not get them just saying how good they sound).

Anyway, when I was sitting down to listen to them the sales girl starts talking to my wife. She asks what we have at home and my wife says, "Axiom I think". That's when the sales person said, "they are crap". I myself did not hear this b/c I had the headphones on. So I take them off not knowing what was said and asked if I could listen to the B & W also to compare to my axiom's.

She side that I would be surprised b/c axiom's are not very good I asked, "What do you mean". She said that they sounded muddy and to high and that the b & w where way better, ect.

I just said they where infact good speakers and had the specs. to back it up, that's when she dropped the crap thing and started with Now get this.

Axiom sucks b/c the reason they went to the internet is b/c no one wanted to sell the product, and the second reason they are no good is b/c it shut downs small business's.

I got told that Axiom is like wallmart.

Then she got kind of bitchy about people just coming to the highend stores and hearing the product and just buying on line.

At about this point I just said thanks for you help and bye. I still wanted to hear there integra amps but I just did not want to be there anymore.

Yes I will admit that is what I was doing, I just wanted to hear it and I will buy online, why b/c I'm not rich if I can save 30$ that is alot to me.

Last edited by rage96; 01/30/10 06:28 PM.