Interesting thoughts.

I’m not sure how many people here who point out that the M3 has a hump are detractors. I often point that out either as a plus or a minus depending on the intended use to make sure someone understands what they are buying. I’ve never heard the speaker so I wouldn’t speak to how it performs. The VP150 on the other hand. ;\)

I’m curious what Axiom’s market research tells them. The present model seems to be to keep things simple. Limiting the number of different components need by keeping them interchangeable. I’d sort of hate to see them evolve to many “lines” of speakers like other manufactures.

OTOH there is something to be said for taking from the rich and giving to the poor. I’m sure many businesses charge a premium for “high end” lines to offset the price charges for “lower” lines.

I was actually a little disappointed at first when Axioms started making their amps. I’m of the philosophy that you do one thing really good rather than diversify to much and do many things marginally. Then I realized selling amps is probably a logical extension from designing amps for their subs.

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1