We have some exciting news at Axiom that I thought I would share with everyone. We have a new audio engineer joining our R&D team, Andrew Welker. Andrew was previously with API (better known for their Energy and Mirage brands) for 13 years. Andrew graduated from the University of Waterloo with a degree in Electrical Engineering in 1995. A few years ago API was sold to Klipsch and they subsequently shut down the R&D facility in Toronto. Doug Schneider brought this to my attention and I felt it was just too good an opportunity to pass up getting that kind of experience added to the Axiom R&D team. Andrew worked directly with Ian Paisley during his time at API (I knew Ian quite well from our days at NRC and I have always felt that Ian was one of the best audio engineers on the planet; he retired soon after the sale of API). Andrew brings with him an outstanding depth of knowledge and brilliance in audio design. We are all very excited to welcome him aboard and I am sure he is looking forward to meeting our members here on the Axiom Message Boards.

Last edited by Ian; 02/01/10 07:30 PM.

Ian Colquhoun
President & Chief Engineer