Antique Sound Labs MG S1 15 DT
Sonic Impact T Amps (modified) I like them and love the $25 cost
Anthem PVA 5 amp
Kenwood KA 9100
Yamaha M80(3 of them)
Integra M-504
Integra Processor
Sony TAE 9000 ES processor.

Now, for 2 channel music, I enjoy the tube amp driving M3s, Michaura M55s, Michaura M66s, Dahlquest DQM 905s.

I also like the KA9100 for 2 channel music.

I have a little modded Sonic Impact T Amp in my dining room with a Radio Shack 5 amp power supply, driving a pair of Michaura M55s and a 10" Velodyne. I enjoy it especially now that I swapped out the Pioneer DV 578A DVD player with a Sony DV CA9ES CDP.

I liked my M3s so much, I gave them away ... an purchased several pairs that I gave to friends. Right now, I am without M3s but have a pair of M2s bubble wrapped in the garage.

My tastes in audio equipment is broader than simply M3s driven by a SET tube amp. Anyone who presumes that the tube amp is a distortion generator, words of one of our resident gurus around here, is simply wrong.

I enjoy 2.2 music from my big HT system - Integra Processor, Yamaha M80 pushing a pair of Thiel CS3.6 speakers and a pair of SVS subs.

But, again, for me, when it comes time to kick back, my favorite is the 5 wpc SET tube amp and whatever speakers it's pushing.

As to the M3s, yes they are not perfect. That's my point. Although they have what to my ears is a richer sound than the M22s (mine are white) they have an audible hump and hole. BUT, I believe the M3s could be improved to be really world class speakers.

Anyway, I appreciate your post CN.

Personally, my standard for music reproduction is that it sound as much like the real thing as possible.

Enjoy the Music. Trust your ears. Laugh at Folks Who Claim to Know it All.