I'd like to add some more information if I could. Firstly, I hope Ian is not upset that I brought this public before receiving the speaker. It's been very hard to keep my excitement under wraps for the last 5 weeks, and I am truly looking forward to the new addition to the theater.

Secondly, and more importantly, I wanted to let everyone know how truly proud I am to be a part of the Axiom family. I was so impressed with not only Ian's depth of knowledge of speaker design and placement, but his true enthusiasm of what he and Axiom do. You can easily tell that this is more than a profession, this is a real love of what you do in your life, and it's something that is so rare today. “Speaking” (through E-mail) with Ian was like speaking with an old friend.

I would also like to add that my misfortunes so far with the EP800s should be expected. I bought prototypes and I knew that going in. I didn't really have any fear or concern because I knew Axiom would be there. Even my wife, a CPA, had absolutely no reservations because she now LOVES listening to music, and knows the type of solid company that Axiom is. They have given me customer service above and beyond any expectations I would have had before my purchases. Ian was in contact with me when my EP800 blew, and was extremely concerned. I was not expecting a replacement for a while because I know they are in limited supply and Axiom is still working the kinks out. Without any notice, an entire replacement speaker (not just an amp) was sent to me, and I didn't even box the old one up yet. This is as good as it gets.

I own 11 Axiom speakers, and I will never buy another brand speaker as long as Axiom is in business.

LFR1100 Actives,QS10HPx2,QS8x2,EP800,M3x4,M3x2 (Wood),M5HPx2 (Wood),AxiomAir,ADA1500-8,ADA1500-7