Rick it is an Elune Vision from eastporters when I originally made the room I did not plan for a screen and a PJ. That is why the center Ch is inwall. Then I was not sure what size of screen to get or if it wold be too big so I choose a cheaper 106" screen, the one you see to test with before I went and spent the $$ on a acoustic transparent screen. Seymore AV if you are looking for a AT screen.

After getting here and seeing the quality for the $$ which is very good, the adjustmnet is a little less refined but is easy to use. The picture looks fine and it is smooth (no waves) for not being tab tensioned and quiet, I kept my $500 screen. My exact screen is Elunevision High Definition Vivid Pro Cinema Grey – 1.8 Gain screen material I see they are now on sale
Screen sale

Really for the price you can't go wrong. So now durign movies I just pull my center speaker out and put it on the stand below. I have my lower limit switch to go only to the top of the CH channel.

You can see the center ch out here with COD modern warfare

Beowolf HD DVD (Yeah I bought it)

My photo skills are weak when it comes to taking pics in a dark room with a bright screen...I haven't joined a fourm for that yet LOL.

later
Phil