My 94 (or 95) Caravan went into the shop today because the stock radio wasn't working. They said that they could get me a replacement from the wreckers for $90, but I'm not paying that for a simple tape deck and a clock. I've also wanted to get a proper deck ever since I had the van anyway (at least 13 years now) but haven't got around to it .

So, I'm looking for some assistance in choosing a good deck that I will be able to use in my van. I'm pretty sure that I can get a kit for virtually any deck so that it fits my van; am I right in this assumption?

Features-
I don't care about satellite radio
I need something that I can plug my Zune into

I don't mind spending around $300 CDN

I'm going to start looking around online, but other than that I can't think of anything else. Oh yes, one thing that would be nice, although I doubt it's possible, is that I could control the deck. I enter my van from the back and sit at the very back, so I didn't know if there was something with an RF remote control that I could use with my limited dexterity. Ultimately I would also like to be able to be able to control my Zune from the back of the van, but that would probably require a cable to be run all the way to where I sit.

As always, your advice is greatly appreciated.

Thank You Very Much,
Cam

Last edited by wheelz999; 02/16/10 09:53 PM.

The only reasonable argument for owning a gun is to protect yourself from the police.