Well I've only have my Axioms for a couple of weeks. And they sound so much better than anything I've had before, it could still be a the kool-aid talkin.

After the initial install (W22s, W150-below the display, QS4s) I thought it sounded incredible, but something seemed off and I wondered if it was me, my install or .. I made a bad buy as far as a nirvana setup goes with my room and unknown audio "wants".

Then I started reading a bit on the net about dual centers (okay the axiom website) and also read Alans article about it. In my gut it made sense. (definately not cents). So I ordered a W100 for below the display, with intentions of moving the W150 above.

I just got the dual centers setup last night, limited listening, but first instint is... the best $255 I've spent on my Audio / Video Quest.

Dialog from the center of the screen was almost there before, but now it is spot on. and something else about the soundstage changed. I won't even to pretend to know what or why it is, but it is definately there.. or it's still the kool-aid ..But I don't think so

If the EP500 coming this week gives me another bump in satisfaction and/or sound quality (or my perception of sound quality) ... I'm very very happy with all the speaker(axiom) choices I've made.

Thought maybe another might benifit from these ramblings.

Fronts/Wides:M22s in/on
Center:VP150/VP100 in/on
Hghts,SS,SR:QS8s
Sub:EP500
AVR:Onkyo 3008