Thanks for the additional info. I didn't consider the effects of the chamber on the graph. Although I didn't know the term "anechoic", I should have surmised the ramifications of using a chamber. As for the size of the wedges, I never would have guessed that at all. I also forgot the bass implications of wall mounting. So all in all I think I'm going to do more experimenting with placement, use with and without the sub, and crossover settings that I originally had planned.

I mostly use this room for music. I may pop in a DVD for fun, but all serious movie watching is done in a different room. I threw in a set of low-end set of 5.1 JBLs because, why not. As I mentioned, I was originally going to use the M22s on the B channel. But depending on how the experimenting goes I may remove the poor center channel and just go with a 4.1 set using the M22 and the JBL surrounds for any DVD watching, and then switch over to 2.1 for music. Why did I just ramble on? Mostly because it was fun to consider the tinkering to be done; but also because you guys seem to suggest things I hadn't thought of.