That sounds like a great time. I wish I could experience his setup, too. I look forward to having a projector at some point, even if it means some initial headaches figuring it all out. I love the idea of D-BOX, but I may cheap out and copy Dean with the Buttkickers. It sounds like the enhancement is worth the ticket price.

Congratulations on meeting the M80s. I look forward to Dean's impressions of your gear, too. I had a lot of fun listening to your stuff. By the way, what CDs did you take with you to listen to? I'm guessing Ratatat was one of them since Dean mentioned them.

I kind of look forward to hosting an Axiomite some day in my own home, but I dread it at the same time. For one, it would mean cleaning, and my place is never as nice as I think it should be, and then I'd probably get nervous and not be able to think of what to demo. Tom has threatened to swing by this way, and I've threatened to look him up if I'm ever on the other side of the state for more than a weekend, but it hasn't happened yet. Otherwise, I don't know when I'm going to be able to meet anyone else from the board. I don't know why anyone would want to visit this area, but if you ever do, you're (probably) welcome to stop by. Oh, and I have a childhood friend who lives in Phoenix, but honestly, if I ever wanted an excuse to visit you and Dean, it probably wouldn't be under the guise of visiting him. Maybe another excuse will present itself at some point.