When I first received the email on 03/19 the projected delivery info was not in the system, and I've been busy and just now had a chance to check tracking, to my surprise I discovered it had been delivered 3 days ago!

The package has been sitting across the street for the past 3 days (delivery 03/25/10 at 12:38 pm), the address does not have a For Sale sign but does have a Realtor padlock on the front door, so my guess is no one lives there right now.

The package appears to be in one piece, fortunately my wife made me buy a dolly a while back so I was able to retrieve it with no trouble.

Although I've been extremely pleased with the ep800 I'm tempted to try a 2 sub setup before I have to ship the old one back, since this will be my last chance to experiment with that option for the foreseeable future. With the current HT placement the room doesn't really lend itself to 2 subs so I suppose it won't be too much of a temptation or hardship if it turns out sounding great.

Where to find the time though, today was supposed to be doing taxes day, last year we didn't file until October . . .

"If you try to turn toward it, you go against it."