After many years of thinking about it, I'm finally getting some Axioms.
The bug first hit me back in '05 I think, but my after school job couldn't exactly finance what I wanted. So I've had the plans on hold, but now that I've got a little more cash to play with I'm going to splurge and pick up a pair of M80's.

Just a couple of final hurdles; the first one is getting an amp to power these bad boys. I'm going to go down the Pro Amp route for the sheer price/watts factor and am pretty set on getting the QSC GX5 because it has plenty of power and also regular phono inputs.
So my question is; Is there any great reason why I shouldn't go for this unit? I know about the possibility of fan noise, which can be modded to a quieter fan if need be.

My second hurdle is getting the speakers shipped to Australia and avoiding as much import tax as possible.
According to this page,

All goods (except for tobacco products and alcoholic beverages) may be imported duty and tax free if their value is $1,000 or less.

So my plan is to order 2 separate single M80's, with one coming to my house and one going to my parents house. So basically just wondering if anyone can see any problems with this?

Axiom M80's
Axiom VP180
Yamaha NS-333's
Emotiva XPA-3
Yamaha RX-A1010
Panasonic TH-P60ST30A