I need some buying advice. I am about to buy new speakers for a 7.1 setup and I only want to use Axiom speakers. My room size is long and narrow (in comparison) 15' wide x 34' long and it has an opening in the side that goes into the kitchen. The listening area is about half way through the 34'. I have an Outlaw 970 pre-processor, will have an Emotiva UPA-7 (125w x7) and already own a pair of Axiom 3ti as well as a Parts Express DIY subwoofer. My budget for the remaining components (2 fronts, 1 center, two surrounds) is $1700 - $2000). I plan to buy b-stock from Axiom. It's cheaper and the quality is still great. I use my system 70% for music, 30% for movies. I have not yet delved into multichannel music but imagine myself getting an interest once I have the proper setup.

Specifically, I am thinking of moving my existing 3tis back to use them as rear surrounds, add some M60s to the front, add a V150 as a center, and either one additional pair of 3tis or QS8 as side surrounds right next to my listening position. I will postpone purchase of a subwoofer as I already have one (albeit a small one).

What do you think:
1. Should I use 3tis or QS8 at the side?
2. Are my existing 3tis sufficient in the rear or will I need something beefier? I could, for instance, forego the side speakers for now and instead buy two pairs of M60s (one pair for the front, one for the rear)
3. I take it M80s are really not necessary, and M60s are sufficient in this long room?

Thanks for your advice. Marius