On bbigwyrs: OK, I'm twisted, but I went into the archives and pulled up his entire posting history from October, '07! Read them all, and a lot of the replies, too! Here's my take.

He stays away long enough so that there are always enough greenhorns around (like me), unfamiliar with his rants, to bite.

His history also shows that nothing he writes is ever truly a response to recent postings on a thread. They are declamations, both inane and arrogant, which is a sure way to get everyone rabbled.

Very few people (legally) in the USA from any of the Asian Steppes "stan" countries would be able to compose in English (even as poorly as his posts) in the amount of years peoples from those places have been here. If they came here for higher education, neither would they be driving a bigrig (bbigwrig?), nor would their verbal and written skills be able to remain that inept.

Regardless from where anyone thinks he may hail, his vernacular is inconsistent within time periods. If he were real, we would see it change (improve) over the two+ years of reading and writing in English that have passed. Sentence structure would change, vocabulary would change, spelling, etc. Posts would begin to include American vernacular, especially with regular ground travels between the two largest oceans.

A fraud for sure. But, lots of you who are long-time lurkers here seem to miss him when he's "away," then get tweaked when his next moronic meandering appears.

I think everyone should leave him for a sort of "newbie right of passage." Ya haven't really been here until you've been sucked into to a response. And there should be a little star next to your name after you realize you've been had.

Last edited by BobKay; 04/09/10 07:09 PM.

Always call the place you live a house. When you're old, everyone else will call it a home.