This is first year I had a more decent HT. Last year and for the past 5 years before that it was a Sony HTIB with the small satellite speakers mounted on the wall in 5.1. I plan on doing the living room with TV and my largest (12x13.5x8) bedroom with projector. Living room almost done with 3.1, ordered EP175 in Cinnamon Beech and still waiting to see if it will be sufficient. Also, I've replaced the circuit breaker box and breakers so that I have some open circuits for dedicated lines. Yet to find and add a whole house surge protector at the breaker box.

Currently in living room:
on-wall W22.
on/In wall WP100 (Would like to replace with on/In wall VP150, black oak).
EP175 on order.
Samsung 37inch LN37B550. (Would like to replace with 46-47 inch).
Pioneer STX-21THX 7.1 receiver.
Panasonic DMP-BD30 blu-ray player (Would like a newer version).
Monster HDP-1800 Power conditioner/surge protector.
Harmony 1100 remote. (Excellent remote. Works fine with 1 hand.).
(No plans for surround speakers, had to cut the cost somewhere, and have location mounting problems).
Have provided 1 20amp dedicated line for subwoofer and plan to add one more for the other equip that is hidden in another room.
Also, would like some sort of player that would hold at least 300 cd/sacd.

For bedroom HT:
W22's for LR (currently in storage).
VP180 for Center.
2 QS8 surrounds.
EP500.
Either a decent Denon receiver, or a higher end Pioneer Elite than I currently have.
Oppo BD83 blu-ray player, or better.
A good 1080p projector, such as Panasonic PTAE4000u or better.
Carada screen. Biggest that will fit in room, and allow full screen use with short throw distance.
Seating for at least 3.

Satellite systems:
I also could use some small stereo for music speakers, such as M0, M2, or M3 for treadmill location, and for either side of my fireplace. But, I'm not sure about how to go about wiring these to my AVR. Possibly with some sort of A/B/C switch? Outdoor speakers for patio use. Make that an A/B/C/D switch.

Last edited by CatBrat; 05/10/10 02:27 PM.