Hi, I'm new around here. I have always liked accurate, good audio and somehow I think Id like to try Axiom speakers. People seem friendly and the community is nice. I am going to call them up on the phone tomorrow and chat some if I get time.

So for around 1000 dollars what could I build? I was thinking at first maybe a pair of m60's and a center channel vp 100 would be good? Yeah I know that's more like 1200 dollars but what can you do?

I really like the way the vp150 looks tho. I mean a set of m22's with a vp150 and the lower end subwoofer would be swell too right? I do not want to make so much noise to wake up the house hold. I'm more after accurate, nice sound that is really clear and good sounding.

I am a japanese animation fan more than a music fan, so I do not know if that would change the type of speaker you would reccomend. Often me and a buddy are up late watching anime together and I would not like something that carries so well it would wake the whole house up ya know?

Anyway I would appreciate your imputs. thank you in advance.

PS I will be going to an anime convention this weekend and will try to get back and read this often but I will be in con mode, at the con 16 hours a day, sleep 6 hours, shower.. what's a shower? Kidding, but you get the drift.