Hi everyone,
I looking in a subwoofer to match my recent m80 for music listening, I am not a audiophile but listen a LOT a music , I like techno music and alternative/punk/hardcore music (almost every kind of music) but techno be the #1.

Right now I don't have any room dimension, still in apartment, but looking for a house.Want buy something who will fit and fill the room what ever dimension I got. But will probably be in the basement for Partying.

For the listening volume I like it pretty loud. not bleeding ear level but almost, deft already because of the army :).

For sure would like to get the EP800 ( I am a guy so I always want the bigger toy a can buy) but wondering if that would be overkill(read some review and that a beast) was looking for two ep500 who a the end is little bit more expensive but can buy those in two shot ( and the people living in the same bloc will appreciate, I am pretty sure :))

Understand this is a axiom forum but I am open to any suggestion for subwoofer what ever the company, but I am interest in quality who will last like the m80

Alex

M80v2, VP180v3, M2v3, m3v3, EP500v2