Originally Posted By: kcarlile
I'd probably use M22s for surrounds if you've simply got to have monopoles--they're more closely matched to the M80s than the M3s.

they are taller than the TSi200's i have already and i can't move the brackets that the current speakers are own so they won't fit because of the ceiling. in the space that i'm using them i suspect that the M3's will do a great job as i think that while they are smaller than the TSi200 speaker, the M3 outclasses the older TSi200 with refined design and technology and i'm liking that it too has the upgraded V3 package so it will match and i'll still get plenty of surround sound out of it. if i could have made it fit, i would have used the M22 but i suspect that in the size room i'm in the M3 will be perfect and give more clarity in sound content than the current TSi200 can in a smaller package. but thank you just the same for your recommendation and believe me, i did look at that first because it so reminded me of the TSi200 but for me that smaller M3 will outpace the TSi200 speaker.

SonySXRD55"
Marantz AV7702MKII pre-amp
Emotiva XPA-5,UPA-2amps,
14 Speakers, All Axiom
Oppo 105D&93