Originally Posted By: tomtuttle
I'm with Michael.

Sovkiller and Dr. House, besides obviously wanting someone to agree with your negative opinions, is there something that you are trying to accomplish?

If you think an item in the marketplace is too expensive, don't buy it.

There, I fixed it.

Negative opinions? What negative opinions, did you read my posts. I stated several times that the Axiom sound is very good, and that they offer a very good value for the money, and that I really like it, that was why i tried to get the upgrade in the first place...but that fact, doesn't make these drivers prices cheap neither...I do not think that to say the truth is a negative opinion, all the opposite...

And Tom, yes to your question, at least me personally, was trying to get a reasonable price for the upgrade, to see if we can upgrade to V3, and post opinions on how they sound indeed in comparison, and sorry but I do not want/need anybody to agree with me, I know that those prices are very high...period...I'm just telling you guys the prices given to me, by them, and my opinion, but as usual it is just that, my opinion based in some experience in the field, you can take it, or simply ignore it...

BTW some of "the Dayton drivers" are not offering look only, they are made to specs for them, Dayton have very good drivers for the money, the Titanic is one of the finest sub-woofers ever made...

Last edited by Sovkiller; 07/19/10 12:02 AM.

No doubt that getting older is madatory, but to mature still remains optional...Join the M80's team!