With the kind help of Mark (thanks, Mark! smile ) here's the design for the shirt. It's going to be white stitching on a blue knit polo shirt...not sure what shade of blue though. My cousin showed me a catalog, and the closest shade to "Axiom blue" was more like "Windows XP" blue. HAHA! But, Ian mentioned to me there really isn't a particular color they use anyway, so it can be whatever we want.

So, I need your sizes. Here is the list of attendees according to Amie:

MarkSJohnson
medic8r
CV
tomtuttle
pmbuko
onn
R A Devries
Adrian
fredk
Ajax
Ray3
Robert Devries
chesseroo
wheelz999
BBIBH
a401classic

Please PM me with your size. If you do not want to participate in wearing the shirt to the event, PLEASE let me know as well. To those who can donate for the cost of the shirts (no more than $20 per person), it would be much appreciated. If you do not wish to donate, that's quite alright, you will get a shirt anyway UNLESS you tell me you don't want one...OR I don't get enough donations to be able to cover the rest of the cost myself. In that case, NO ONE will get a shirt! shocked Anyhow, I will probably collect your donations at the event, but if you prefer, you can send it via Paypal, a check, etc. I will keep a list of who donated and how much. I certainly do NOT plan on making money for the shirts. In fact, I planned on paying for a lot of it myself. I will submit the design to my cousin, pick out the shirt, and let you all know the final cost in the end.

Thanks guys! It would be the GIRL in the group who would come up with "let's all wear the same shirts" idea! grin

M60s
VP150
QS8s
Marantz SR6003
Samsung LN52B550
Oppo DV-980H
Insignia NS-WBRDVD