I think Axiom e-mail system is above average. Till I got the problem with the M22 and there was people on vacation. Whenever I e-mailed Noreen she would be writing me back in a 1 to 2 hour time frame. What I consider very satisfactory. Sending an order wrongly is a very serious matter IMO, but these things happen to the best and I don't blame Axiom, just think they should double check all order before dispatching them. So far I would say that I am satisfied with Axiom, but the best thing they have is this forum, so that would be really nice if the people who work at Axiom could take this forum to get closer to customers and their needs. The best CS I have seen so far in a company abroad ( for me ), is from Victoria's Secrets. I have bought some stuff for my wife and she didn't like the color of some and there was a huge difference between sizes of their different models. To every order they already give the customer the return shipping tag and also pay back shipping fees. Even though I live in Japan I was fully refunded the shipping cost of something my wife wanna exchange because she didn't like the color. That has really impressed me. Even here on Japan where most of the companies have very high level CS never have I seen something like that.

Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it.