I have to agree with the guys who are not impressed with this V3 rollout! I have been lurking on this forum since Jan '09. I bought a pair of new M80's May/09.I liked them for the price and bought a pair of outlet M60's May/10. It was never mentioned that V3's would be coming shortly.The part that bothers me most is the first post on this thread. V3 is so much better than V2.Really? Way to alienate all the V2 owners. I am happy with my speakers, again for the money (I believe Paradigm,Psb,Monitor are worth the extra money)I know I could have parts in my speakers that are V3 but I don't want to know! I would have trust what axiom says and besides I can't prove it. Imagine when I go to upgrade and sell these."They say V2 everywhere but they're really V3 inside V2 outside".Yeah sure buddy!For now I will enjoy my speakers but I honestly will not buy from them again. Shallow? Maybe but this episode along with poor customer service (gasp!I said it) and the unwavering fanboy responses (M80,M22 bright!NO WAY!!Must be the source or your room,these speakers are the greatest most neutral speakers ever created!!) have sent me back to the local HI-FI.
Bit of a rant but it has built up over the last few weeks.