I agree that a company shouldn’t normally pre-announce a new version since as you say it will postpone sales.

But I don’t see posting previous changes some period, causing to many problems. Perhaps I’m wrong. Based on what I’ve read someone can call Axiom with their serial number and apparently get specific information about what components their speakers contain. Maybe just making that better known is a step in the right direction.

As for frustration if someone missed an upgrade Fred, well that’s already happened many times irregardless of a change log being updated after the new features are released.

Even if Axiom finds that something like a change log isn’t worthwhile they still need to get a handle on how they introduce new products and how to do multiple changes at the same time w/o alienating people who thought that they were getting something else between when the put something in their cart and actually ordered it.

Maybe this is just growing pains because Axiom is expanding/changing things rapidly. I can not, however, call a company like Emotiva for something like this and in good conscience not also do so when I see Axiom doing the same thing.

I will never accept that outstanding customer service doesn’t start before the purchase. And IMO Axiom has recently on some occasions been dropping the ball on that aspect of CS which IMO downgrades them to an excellent at best.

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1