Gday all. I've been reading through this forum for months and I am the proud new owner of a pair of m80s v3s, pair of Qs8 v3s and have a vp180 coming shortly (just got the confirmation from Noreen about shipping as I was writing this !!! Woo Hoo!). I am extactic with the sound quality so far paired with an Onkyo TX-NR5007. Im certainly not a noob when it comes to quality sound as this is my 5th home theater setup and I have had my share of high end cans with many different amps and DACs.

I am not an expert at bass management however and I will be forking over major cash to get the best LFE my $2500 can buy. Not being able to afford two ep800s, I was hoping you guys could help me out in making the best decision for my setup. The room is not done yet but will be a dedicated home theater room just big enough to properly fit my 120inch screen for my Epson u8500. I am more concerned about getting bass you can FEEL, meaning under 20hz. I am thinking dimensions somewhere in the range of 15'x9' with 9' ceilings give or take. I tried to look through the forum but did not find this topic in any threads... I apologize if my question has been covered. Peace smile