Sovkiller,

Normally I do not post about people’s opinions but your post is making some very inaccurate statements about the people at Axiom and our products so I think it needs to be clarified.

In regards to the question you posed and the answers you received; to call these answers “absurd” is frankly just not accurate. It is true that the original answer you received did not answer your exact question. But this is because your question was slightly misunderstood; and not because the answer was technically inaccurate. After this misunderstanding came to light Andrew replied to you with a highly technically accurate answer. The problem was it was not what you wanted to hear so you then complained the answer was “inaccurate”. I then responded to you with exactly what Andrew had answered plus added one more solution. Your response to me was to rant on that our products were inferior because cheaper subwoofer products on the market could be found with more features. I was at a bit of a loss as to how to respond to this as our goal is sound quality ahead of features.

It seems as though you now have a bee in your bonnet towards my company in general because we did not give you the technically inaccurate answer you were looking for. I would suggest there is some “absurdity” going on here but it is not related to the technical correctness of the answers you received from our engineering staff.

I find it very unfortunate to have to make such a negative post as I much prefer it when our forum is a fun place to hang out; so I will endeavour not to do this too often.

Ian Colquhoun
President & Chief Engineer