Originally Posted By: 2x6spds
Shut your mouths!. Stop talking about this!. You are bothering old FredK! Carrying on about all this nonsense.

We don't need many posts here. Pick from one of these because that's all you need!

1. Should I get M60 or M80. Answer: Get the M80.
2. Should I get the M3 or M22. Answer: Get the M60. Someone will make the appropriate response to that suggestion.
3. Should I get an outboard amplifier? Answer: all well designed solid state amps sound the same. Just use your receiver.
4. I think receiver x sounds better than receiver y. Answer: All well designed receivers should sound the same. Therefore, there is no difference and you only think you hear a difference
5. Should I get x brand cables or interconnects. Answer: use shoe laces. All cables sound the same.
6. I heard a tube amp that sounded beautiful. Should I get a tube amp? Answer: Tube amps are distortion generators. You only thihnk you liked the sound of a tube amp. Get a nice transistor amp and they all sound the same.
7. I thought I bought a V3 but they sent me a V2. Answer: There is no difference.
8. Should I upgrade to a V3? Answer: Oh yes. V3s enjoy superior sound quality.

That should do it.

When did we get a FAQ started around here? Sticky!

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1