Hi all! I'm new to posting to the Axiom message boards although I've been lingering here and doing lots of reading over the past month or so.

Obviously I'm looking at buying a new speaker setup and after lots of research I have ended up here because the Axiom line is at the top of my list.

I don't have a huge listening room...about 13x15 but the area behind my listening position is open to the kitchen which is about 15x15

My main use is music...and I often like to crank the tunes while I'm working in the kitchen or sitting out on the deck (I'm in the country so I don't have to worry about bothering the neighbours! grin )

I have my eye on the M80s but I'm curious as to how they would work with my Harman Kardon AVR254. I don't have a separate amp and hadn't really planned on getting one. I see that Axiom lists HK as a good receiver to use with the M80s but I know mine is kinda at the low end. Or maybe the M80s are a little overkill??

I'm also looking at the VP150 and QS8s. I currently have an older Velodyne sub but probably won't replace it yet since I don't spend that much time watching movies.

Thoughts or advice?

Oh...and sorry for the long winded post! crazy

Last edited by MDB; 09/16/10 02:50 PM.