I ordered their Ultimate Demonstration disk and 10 Best the day I posted the link. Two weeks to the day (yesterday) my order arrived. Listening to them on my Anthem Integrated 1 through the Axiom M40ti's and REL Quake sub I am blown away. After the first listen I went and ordered another Chesky disc. I have never heard music so well recorded and my system has never sounded so amazing. Even though some of the tracks on 10 Best (which is a compilation of the best test tracks chosen by Home Entertainment Magazine editors) are not my normal musical taste they sound so great that I'm just sucked into the music. The track "Dinah" had me running to order the complete cd it is from "Bucky Pizzarelli - Swing Live". The recording puts you at the best seat in the jazz club http://chesky.com/core/details.cfm?productcode=JD218&productcategoryid=1

All of my cd dollars are going to spent on Chesky discs for a while. They have a lot of compilations that I would like to get. If cd's were modes of transportation regular recordings would be roller skates and Chesky a Rolls Royce. The difference is that dramatic.

Last edited by Wuchak; 09/24/10 07:41 PM.