Thanks for everyone's help on my previous thread about deciding on a center channel. I have decided to go with the VP100 and a set of M22 (all on-wall versions). While the speakers are in shipment, I am now trying to figure out how I will set/wire the system up. confused

My first question, of many to come I'm sure, is about my sub. I have an old Energy Encore8 sub (I will be using the energy sats as surrounds for now). On the back of the sub I have several sets of connectors, two called "high level input", and another two called "high level output". So I guess I have the option of running the left and right front speaker output from the AVR to the sub, and then from the sub to the left and right speakers. On the other hand I can just run the output of the AVR directly to the speakers themselves. Does anyone know the preferred method in this case? I plan on using a Denon AVR-591.

The other two inputs on the sub are "low level input", and one is called "sub", and the other "xover". Unfortunately I have lost the manual for the speakers, can anyone enlighten me on what these two are used for? I assume the sub one is connected from the sub out on the AVR, but what about the xover one?