Use the Main Pre-Outs wth a audiophile RCA interconnect such as a Canare or Audio Quest, connect that to an Adcom GFA 555II or 5500 amplifier and connect your Axiom M80Ti's to that. Talk about power and clarity! I have a Marantz SR6200 at 110 watts per channel but theres a BIG difference using separate amps. Great deals on ebay and other places. I picked up 3 of them and now run all separate amps. Adcom GFA 5006, GFA 5400 and GFA 5500. Super nice. If your receiver is in the 100 watt range you could also pick up an Adcom GFA 545II which is a nice amp in the 200 range off ebay.

Good luck! Once you start down the road with separate amps you will never turn back! : )

Acurus is another amp that won't break the bank but has excellent quality and sound, good pricing on those as well. You could also look at the Adcom, Acurus, Rotel, or Parasound 5 channel amps as another alternative. I'm a firm beliver in big amps. My M80Ti's are 4 ohm and the adcom puts out 200 watts @ 8ohms and 325 Watts at 4ohms. AWESOME!

Enjoy!

Rob
Rob