Assuming you took your measurement locations correctly from each location, in a dead quiet room, with nothing in the way of the mic to provide reflections, and none of the measurments were taken "outside" the boundaries of the speaker, I would say they don't seem unreasonable.

You were correct in changing the m60's to small, and bumping up the crossover, you might try 80hz even. I have used 60 and 80hz for my m80's and there is not a huge difference.

I think the first time I ran Audyssey, my Qs8's were set to 120hz by Denon (not Audyssey smile ) which is ok and has a lot to do with your room and how you measured. However, after rerunning the sweeps from more refined locations to create a "bubble" around the seating area, they are now set to 90hz, which is fine.

110hz does not sound out of line for the 150, but again I am not familiar with your room, and your measurement locations, so that may change as you become more familiar with the best practices of using Audyssey.

Whatever you do, don't lower a crossover below that which was set by your receiver. It is ok to bump it up, but if you go down you will be losing the room calibration from Audyssey above that point.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85