I made a new mix for anyone interested. I can send physical copies if necessary, but this time I decided to stick my neck out a little further and host the zip file here. 23 tracks at 79:30, 320kbps MP3, 191 MB. I didn't duplicate any artists I had on my previous mix, but it's quite possible you've heard some of the tracks if you ever follow my links I post to the "So what are ya listening to tonight?" thread. I know, I know, who actually follows those? Anyway, not all of them are showcases for sound quality, but I did make a conscious effort to include plenty that sound great to me.

I figure I'll leave it up for maybe a month, so grab it if you want it. Since I don't take full advantage of my bandwidth and space allowances, I can host mixes that other people make, too. I can make a directory and FTP account specifically for sharing. Some stipulations might help. How about... one mix per person at a time, mixes no longer than 80 minutes, and no more than one track by any artist in the mix. If you're interested in sharing music this way, PM me so I can create the account and give you the details. I look forward to sampling some of your favorites!