First of all hi everyone!

I recently bought a pair of m3v3's and have been wandering around the forums for about a month now, reading all of the great comments here.

I just thought i'd write a quick little review of sorts, for no other reason than I want to let other people know how happy I am with these speakers (my girlfriend is sick of hearing about it).

To qualify the subject heading for this post, I am usually pretty obsessive with changing settings on all of the electronic equipment I own. I'm still tweaking picture settings on my plasma because I can never seem to get it quite right. Same goes for previous speakers I've had, changing everything I could to get it 'just right' (which consequently never happened). The M3's have changed all this, all I had to do was plug them in, press pure direct on my cd player and receiver and I just completely get lost in the sound.

I clearly remember sitting down with them about 2 weeks in and my usual "oh maybe if I adjust this" popped into my head. The only difference was, I completely forgot I meant to try and change anything! About 3 hours and a bunch of CD's later I realised I'd been transported to another world and that the sound coming from the speakers was just perfect.

It's difficult to put into words why I like these speakers so much, but I think the fact I can just sit in front of them for hours on end and get completely lost in the music speaks volumes.

Anyhoo, a fairly rambling and pointless first post on my behalf but I just had to share my feelings on these speakers smile